An end-to-end implementation of automated processes for complex orders providing customers with their services quicker and more accurately whilst increasing sales agent productivity
- CLIENT Telecommunications
- YEAR 2017-18
- WE DID end-to-end implementation
- PARTNERS Vlocity, CapGemini
- CHALLENGEAn existing native Salesforce CPQ solution had been in place for 5 years and no longer provided the required functionality for an evolving product offering. 50% of sales orders were being submitted electronically but with order related documents scanned and attached. This led to inaccurate orders that required manual validation, with high levels of rejection causing frustration to both sales agents and customers. Complex orders had to be built manually slowing the entire quote-to-Cash process. Incorrect orders were being provisioned leading to customer cancellations and high levels of credits being raised - ultimately driving low NPS scores.
- SOLUTIONThe cloud industry solution from Vlocity was implemented to transform the sales order process. A new product catalogue was built with rules-based offers to guide sales agents through the configuration of complex quotes and asset based orders. DocuSign was chosen to enable Contract Generation and eSignature capability, along with custom built workflow and approvals. Working closely with the team from Vlocity, we helped shape the next generation of the platform to support multi-site quotes and ordering.
- VALUE/RESULTSSpeed matters. The product teams can now get new offers to market faster and accelerate the lead to order cycle time. Orders are right first time reducing the workload of the provisioning teams, and ensuring happy customers get the services they've ordered on time. Customer contracts are stored electronically and repeat ordering is simple. A powerful rules engine validates quotes and orders before they’re submitted minimising order delays and cancellations.
- CATEGORY Sales Cloud
- TAGS Better Productivity , Faster Quote to Cash , High Order Realisation , Increased Revenue , Less Customer Credits , Less Order Rejections