Using the standard Salesforce knowledgebase capabilities to bring guided support online through Salesforce portals and deflect contact centre interactions.
- CLIENT Telecommunications
- YEAR 2016
- WE DID Design & Delivery
- PARTNERS Oe:gen
- CHALLENGEHaving committed to using Salesforce as the single customer facing knowledgebase, it was time to present it customers using the online portals. Salesforce does not have a great out-of-the-box capability for this so we needed a custom built application that could guide and assist customers with their queries.
- VALUE/RESULTSThis beautiful knowledgbase, presented on the homepage of the customer portal and across critical parts of the website, is loved by customers. With heavy usage, click analytics shows how it deflects at least 30% of the queries it takes. Business users monitor their real-time dashboards to see which articles are working and which need updating. New articles can be added and deployed in a matter of minutes. To help with the ongoing perfection of the content, customers can rate articles and provide feedback, however the key area of optimisation is being able to see the content of the cases customers raised after visiting the knowledgbase,, allowing further tuning to take place.
- CATEGORY Community Cloud , Sales Cloud , Service Cloud
- TAGS Contact Deflection , Improved CSAT/NPS